 General / *2890 (-5)
  Re: Fence colours

Joshua wrote (...) Yes, that's what I was lamenting. Wish I had more than four: how can I have more than 4 houses with gardens if I only have 4 gates! Kevin (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

I also remember that the Monorail Transport base had a white one for the piece that had the gear in it, and you could turn a 2X2 cylinder piece to make it go up and down, plus the SP1 large ship had a black one in the front where the canopy can go (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Oh CANADA.... S@H weekly specials begin!

Linc Smith wrote in message ... snip (...) Yes Linc Thank-You for reminding me... John Battcock :-( (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fence colours

Those 1X16's, are those on the Launch & Load seaport, used as fence railings? Scott Sanburn P.S. The Pink 1x4's were in almost every Paradise set, I have the house. Anybody want the pink parts? :) (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:26:55 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following profundities... (...) In this particular catalogue. It is Technic only. No set 9376, 9290, or 9291, for instance. Or this mythical airport, of which I am impatiently awaiting a (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact