 General / *2660 (-5)
  Re: Need piece count for 8210 Nitro Bike GTX

(...) Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Cheers, - jsproat (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: SLIZERS made in Switzerland

Carbon 60 wrote in message <36C623FD.60C3648E@b...ot.com>... (...) I'm not fully informed, but some years ago I recall reading somewhere that many Technic parts are produced in Switzerland because they need extra accuracy. (Sounds like a joke put (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Hunh? You're SO jaded against spam in newsgroups that you would ignore whatever reputation Larry and I might have earned over the past year or more, both on the group and via e-mail, and disregard any link we might post, no matter how we might (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Says you. I appreciated the reminder and made use of the service, which is FREE, by the way. Where would you say the reminder belonged, since you've suddenly elected yourself to the post of topic cop? (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Page Update

Are Jill and Gary being held captive in Nerstonia Castle? Steve (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact