 General / *2615 (-5)
  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Blink blink. How so? <quoted from the lugnet.announce charter> lugnet.announce (group): General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Keith: Actually, it was like totally ON-topic. --Todd (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

this was like totally off topic here.. Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Packaging

(...) I tend to keep the outer shell, and inner tray - which I use for storage of my parts. Plastic bags are easilly substituted with ziplock type bags if you were trying to recreate a set. Plastic trays I used to keep, but these took up so much (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) Exactly, bulk parts are unlikely to be economically viable for TLG, especially if they were cheaper than sets on a per piece basis. Bulk parts should demand a premium which those building huge models (castles) would be willing to pay in order (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact