 General / *2520 (-5)
  Re: TLG investigation

Imagine that you have an infinite amount of Lego which you never have to sort ;) Jeroen Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> wrote in article (...) There's one question that we'd all like answered that you can probably tell us: Is it as cool as (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Catalogues

(...) i've counted at least four different versions of the german catalog in 98. weird thing. rufus t. (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

Jereon, As for what we want, I would think it would be better for you, and us, if we simply used the lugnet.dear-leog newsgroup, as then you wouldn't get BURIED in email, and we could publicly discuss ideas that you would otherwise only get in (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG investigation

Jeroen Ottens <ottens@get2net.dk> wrote in message 01be56c6$f3c15680$Lo...@ottens... (...) Hey Jeroen (You lucky son of a ... :') [snip] (...) Sorry, I can't really say on those. But, I guess you could consider Lugnet and RTL virtual clubs. Todd (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) There's one question that we'd all like answered that you can probably tell us: Is it as cool as we'd think? (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact