 General / *2400 (-10)
  Why doesn't LEGO sell bookmarks?

I ran out of bookmarks tonight. :-( I'm sick of getting free bookstore and coffee shop bookmarks, so I paused for a moment to grumble that TLG doesn't sell LEGO bookmarks. I wanna see a bookmark with the big red LEGO logo at the top and cool LEGO (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Frog

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) They must still get a bit stressed when they receive a "wings?, what wings?" message :) Cheers [SteveScott] (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Dacta in Canada (again)

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36BA8113.554F4622@l....bc.ca>... (...) I am a catalog guy too. I like to have an all comprehensive catalog out in front of me so that I can study it and look at the pictures read the captions, try to figure out what (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Dacta in Canada (again)

Thank you to all who helped me earlier when I was looking for a way to get Dacta in Canada. I contacted Spectrum, the distributer for LEGO/Dacta in Canada, and they promptly sent me their '98/99 catalog (actually, they sent me their French one with (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Stereo LEGO

I have added two stereo pictures to my site at GeoCities. You can access them at: (URL) are a primitive attempt at stereo imaging. If you are interested in trying this, especially if you are using POV-Ray, drop me a line. I'll be happy to give you a (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) I think they will have a nice selection of the new Stars Wars sets. The timing is just about right. (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Photography Tips added to my web site

I've added a new area off of the "miscellaneous" area on my lego web site. I have two pages that discuss photographic techniques I use and image post-processing. Go to: (URL) click on the Miscellaneous link. From there, you can click on (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

  Re: This is why TLG lost money

(...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) Wow. A third reason to venture that far north. Might just have to plan a trip sometime soon. So far I have Rachael's family in CT and Enfield. Now this. Mmmmm..... (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Legoland passes in the mail?

(...) Maybe they'll have some of the discontinued sets that are still available through S@H, like Royal Knight's Castle? Since I think Construction Site basically carries all current LEGO sets, it'd be hard to beat them, unless you're counting both (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact