 General / *1910 (-5)
  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Not anymore, IMHO. (...) I can't think of one piece of CD software I own (all entertainment titles) where I can't either install it all to the hard drive directly, install it all the hard drive and change the drive letter in an .INI file, or (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :Some of you may have noticed me losing my temper (something I seldom :do - hah) about not receiving a S@H catalog yet last week on RTL. : :Well, today I received one sent to me via first class mail, with a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... : :Janet Zorn wrote in message ... :>I don't :>have the URL anywhere. You might try searching for lighthouse and lego :>together. I think I remember that there were lots of separate pages :>for the instructions. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

Matt Marshall wrote in message ... :I was at Kmart the other day looking around for any good Legos that I could :afford, and I saw this megablock thing and I moved it to look at it and then :I saw a Explorien Nebula Outpost(1) it was really banged (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Requiring the CD in something that amounts to a game or home fun program is the norm, no matter how much you install. Allowing someone to install the full install and then never use the cd would certainly be convenient, but it would also make (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact