 General / *1855 (-5)
  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Never mind... Just found the parts inventory section on lugnet.com. Turns out Lego sent me one extra garage door piece in my 6382. -- Bryan Bryan Kinkel wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Having just unearthed my big collection of 80's Lego's, I'm trying to make sure I have all the pieces for roll up garage doors in the 6382 Fire Station. Looking at the instructions, it looks like I need 9 clear and 1 grey for each of the 2 roll up (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

ok I haven't finished reading this thread so please forgive any duplication. I would be happy to help write the implementation (for free of course) of the FAQ's giving them a uniform appearance and making them highly searchable with or without using (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/4/99 - 1/10/99 (human friendly)

(...) I had thought the overflow/off-hours operator service had been getting better about phone specials, but recent evidence indicates they are backsliding: Kristin made the mistake of calling on the weekend about some of last week's specials. The (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Fake Fabuland Tree??

(...) (URL) a period, not a comma. HTH. Jasper (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact