 General / *1455 (-10)
  Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

(...) Thanks for reminder -- now I've got a CM on my wishlist, too! :) Steve (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

(...) D'you like saunas and spirits? Or drinking spirits in saunas? ;-) Fredrik (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) the (...) Thanks for showing me Lego Shop at Home, but they only 'do' the US. B-( (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Kudos

Since the year is almost over, and I am pretty much done with auctions for the year, I thought I'd take the time to list all the wonderful people I bought sets from this year. We see enough 'warning' posts that I thought it might be nice to do the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Help me finish 6970!

I have recently acquired a very good condition 6970, the Beta-1 Command Base from 1980/81. The only thing it is missing is the decal of the Classic Space logo for the flag. I'd love to remedy this, but I recognize that it might be difficult. Did (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Finland, Finland, Finland, a country where I'd quite like to be... Moz (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Any Kighthouse winners sighted here?

(...) I had the same problem when setting up the account for my daughter (7 years old). But then she started browsing around, and if you go to worlds instead of wishlist, you can get anything on your list. Isn't it great what those small kids can (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Merry Christmas everybody!

Paul Gyugyi skrev i meddelandet <36776F26.FD7EB615@g...yi.com>... (...) OK, it's there :-) (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US Sets and Europe

(...) Looks like that, yes. Greece had the Ninjas when I visited Aegina during the summer. And the UK has the micro technic sets, UK and Netherlands has ZNAP, Germany has the Christmas calendar and so on. All this is AFAIK, of course. Fredrik (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact