 General / *145 (-10)
  Re: Dutch promo: sets at Super de Boer

S.Bonsma wrote in message <3624D03A.436@chem.rug.nl>... (...) Thank God for that! Nothing new to try and track down! Huw (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: chat

(...) Hrmmm, dunno what this has to do with buy-sell, so I'm moving it over here. Knowing the channel name helps a little bit, but knowing the IRC network would help even more. Not that any large number of people will actually take part in it - (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  UPDATE: New models on San DiLEGO

Hi everyone. The latest update to our San DiLEGO web pages are now online. There are over 50 new images, many new models, etc. including : A new monorail and electric commuter rail car StarBricks Coffee The LandCruiser SUV Millipede Construction (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  lego party advice wanted

hi, hoping someone out there has experience/ideas to share... we're in the midst of planning our small, semi-non-traditional wedding for next may, and we're pondering the inclusion of lego. i already promised my little cousins that i'd bring lego (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: test no need to read

Dave Jost wrote in message ... (...) Too late, read it anyway. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  test no need to read

bla blah blah (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(URL) see, Lego System is for _boys_. And boys like space and castles and adventures, not building towns. For _girls_, there's Lego Scala. (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Oh, and you'll need to buy either 2 mugs, 4 post-it cubes, a t-shirt or a hat to get one stamp to put towards a promotional. With 3 stamps and the small sum of $19.95 and a signed letter from you LEGO rep, one of the promotionals can be yours. (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) I vote for LUGNET sponsored LEGO promotionals that you need to buy all for sets to build the logo. :) -- Mike. ===...=== Michael Huffman mhuffman@mindspring.com (URL) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) I vote for mugs and Post-it cubes, myself. -Mike (who just cancelled his first article and reposted to lugnet.general instead) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact