 General / *1375 (-10)
  Re: Hmm

I would love to rebuild the 8480 and put it on my desk! I have slowly been re-engineering the 8880 for right-hand drive, with the hopes of bringing it in, just don't have anywhere to store it at night.... Lee Jorgensen wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TECHNIC 8448

(...) That is a pretty sharp model. It does look a lot like a 'vette. Those are new wheels and tires, aren't they? And it appears that the piece count will be quite a bit less than the original supercar. -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) Ratracing? Wouldn't this raise the ire of animal activists? :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8868 FOS space shuttle

Rene Virsik wrote in message ... (...) 6 AA. But you're better IMO using an AC adaptor, either by getting a control centre or Mindstorms unit :), or making one yourself using a 9V plug-pack and a little ingenuity. Moz (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) It would be a good thing for me, I have trouble with newsreaders - my Netscape one doesn't work anymore, and for some reason Dejanews doesn't either. (...) I dont' know if I agree with this. Can you restrict HTML and binaries since they are (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  RTL Geek Code

I know this isn't RTL, but I have had trouble posting there, even w/Dejanews. I would like permission/feedback on this: The Lego Maniac's Webring is getting a new members' area in a few months. It will have interactive message boards/commerce, etc (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

(...) You mean AOL is allowing you to keep your Lego stuff at work? Wow... :) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 comments

(...) Wrong time to think of this, of course, but apologies if my coarse language offended anyone. Too enamored with the rough-and-tumble world of Usenet, I guess. ObLego: That was Sunnyvale TRU, for Bay Area readers. Kevin (I blame television! (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 1999 comments

(...) The parallels (again, as with the first series) are amusing as hell. Come to think of it, some underground-type stuff would be cool to see in Adventurers. Saw the boxes today at TRU (most of the entire series). Very nice looking mostly-green (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day

Oh, DAMN, I forgot to bring one! Oh, wait, I already HAVE 100+ here ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact