 General / *1230 (-5)
  Re: Technic 1999

(...) The fan inserts are probably just the white dish from 1998 Cyber Slam sets, only in black, with fan stickers on. That's what I think they look like, anyway. Fredrik (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clearer catalog images of new 1999 sets

(...) Didn't they film some of the scenes in the U.K. Maybe 'wizard' was an after thought. Alan (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Contest Ideas?

(...) It snowed in Vegas on Sunday. First time in 30 or so odd years. Alan (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New pics from LEGOLAND

Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) Unfortunately I don't have the tools and the time right now to make a similar presentation for the other LEGOLAND sections (such as Netherlands and Germany). Also I didn't think of such a presentations when I (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: More 1999 Catalog Thoughts...

(...) It is pretty obvious that the X-Wing wings move - it would be pretty pathetic if they didn't. But I doubt the snowspeeders wings move. They do appear to be attached via hinges, but I bet that they're attached in such a way as to be fixed at an (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact