 General / *1195 (-5)
  Re: 2 New Model Team sets !

It would be eve better if they had 2 more. an Imperial Star destroyer and a Corellian Corvete (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

Beaker wrote in message ... (...) could (...) 5%. But that says more about my pay than my purchases... Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Gary Louie wrote in message <3669B8FF.DCED05BD@E...nk.Net>... (...) See Todd, I told you people wouldn't understand (like I didn't). They think that people who access RTL through their servers will automatically be routed through to yours. Truth is, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Firing Cannons in new Ninja sets :(

Shucks, there goes my planned business in retailing firing cannons to you guys in the US ;) I guess they've consulted with their lawyers and stuff now.. but be careful - you could have an eye out with one of those :) Richard (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

Also sprach Richard Dee: : The other, probably more interesting factor is that many people here could : probably describe their purchases as a whole percentage number (1%) or : above, of their annual income. I know I do. Somewhere between 2 and 3 (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact