 Gaming / Starship / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
(Post for David) Jumpship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 22:07:03 GMT

David can’t post to LUGNET yet, so I’ve done it for him. I’m so generous...:)

Im still stuck here on the old board because I cant logon to LUGNET. Another thing we could do is Recharge Stations!! In the books Im basing my organization on recharge stations were basically oversized Jumpships with there jumpdrives removed and banks of batterys installed in place of the Jumpdrive. They could beam energy for a jump to a ship on microwaves or make a direct connection. Note the jumpdrives and recharge stations were all solar powered and had huge sails. Warships dont have sails because in a battle the sail would be damaged, which brings me to a LUGNET post talking about the lack of batterys on Jumpships, the warships lacking solar sails had huge batery compartments charged by reactors.(the jumpdrive cant be direct charged because bad stuff happens)Anyway thats my little addition.

Weee Jumpspace!!, David

Dan, Creater of the USC and all around physco