 Gaming / Starship / 93
  Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas

(...) His society developing it? Richard, you know I expect a share out of this, right? :) Can't wait to get my Junk Ship zipping around on its new drive... -JHK (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas

(...) Well, technically, his engineers are looking at your ship's upgrade from Spraw, and if he negotiates with you to do so, he will take the plans and try to duplicate the engines. He is considering, for game-play fun, saying that they can't (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Commercial Talk: Jump Engines

(...) Of course, of course. No sense bothering the Grand Galactic Generale with lowly commercial matters now is there? As agreed, if we end up thinking to apply this outside Port Block Yards Fleet Tenders, we'll start talking royalties ;-) Richard (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)