 Gaming / Starship / 905
    Re: Ashrak class frigate, Cratha frigate —John P. Henderson
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Avery Christy wrote: <snip> (...) I likes it! ...Actually I think your use of non-tire engines is impressive. I too love the tire-engine and hub-engine concept, but it has been used a lot. Another thing I like about this ship (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Ashrak class frigate, Cratha frigate —Avery Christy
   (...) I have been surprised in the past at just what an art form greebling is; I learned this the hard way when trying to do greebling in the past. Bit by bit I shall do more and more greebling until I can greeble competently. (...) Yah, this turns (...) (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Ashrak class frigate, Cratha frigate —Linus Bohman
   (...) I once wrote an (URL) article on greebling>, that is now hosted over at classic-space. Perhaps it can be of use to you? Still, what you have there looks like a great beginning! On to the ship. I think it has plenty of merits - the engine pods (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)