 Gaming / Starship / 903
Re: Galactic Communications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:37:43 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:

{wipes dust off of galactic communicator} Cough, cough, haaack.

Hello, hello, is anyone out there?

Come in?  Yes.  *fzzt bzzzt* What was...*chzzzzzt*... Yes, yes, we read you.
What's that?  New vessels being constructed for future ... *schzzzt* ... in
Cruan'atan?  Copy that.  ...Here on Valyance, all national ...*spztztzt*... have
been hauled in for refits due the cosmic ...*frzzatzzt*... of
...*curzachazhtzzt*.  But, boy it sure ...*fzzt*... good to hear your transmit
again!  *BZatzzt* nice to know other sectors survived the ..*spzt spzt
paZZatzt*... Let us know if you hear from the others.  Over and
...*skAAztshtzzzzzzFZWAT.......*