 Gaming / Starship / 899
898  |  900
Subject:
Galactic Communications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:24:39 GMT

Greetings!

Judging by the lack of activity in this group, I'd say that travel and
communication over billions of miles of space certainly takes a long time.  Yup.
Starship: the Real Time RPG... HAHA!

I'm thinking of building a lifesize SETI program to find out if anyone is still
out there.  And to kick it off, I have a new email address.  Remove the antispam
bits to figure it out:

jhendo@-REMOVEFORSPAM-valyance.com

I'm not promising a triumphant return just yet, but my internet connection just
got a tiny bit more reliable.  So at the least I will see when I get new mail
the same week rather then two months later.  Also, the new address is an effort
to avoid the tons of spam that now delay my reading on the old one.

Anyhoo, OOC, I hope everyone is doing well.  I happened to browse the Starship
site on my way here and it really made me miss you guys!

-Hendo