 Gaming / Starship / 889
    GM Voting 2006 —John P. Henderson
   I know it is early to talk about the Starship Election that will occur at the end of the year, but I wanted to put this idea out for people to start thinking about. With the busy-ness mentioned in earlier posts, I've been pretty much an absentee (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)