 Gaming / Starship / 886
    Re: Who's here? —John P. Henderson
   (...) Greetings! Hey guys. I feel like I am drifting even further away lately - a hazard of being in Space I guess! But I'm not totally gone. It's good to see some recent ativity in this newsgroup, and even better to hear several old and new players (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Who's here? —Avery Christy
     (...) First of all, glad to hear from you John. I've been wondering where you at, man. Second, I know how it is. I and my wife had to stay with family for over six months when we moved to Florida before we found a place to live within our price (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Who's here? —Richard Parsons
   (...) O shimmering phantasm of the outer reaches, never have I doubted your existence. ;-) Still kicking around. Have been away in the UK these past 3 months, far from enough Lego to play worthy of publication, but am back now, and working up the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)