 Gaming / Starship / 876
Re: Blog Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:22:29 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Andrew Engstrom wrote:
Hi all

I've decided that Helix posts were going to take up too much space on my main
blog, so I've moved them over into a specialized Helix Sector blog:
http://helixsector.blogspot.com

For now, I'm just going to post the backlog of Action Emails (hopefully daily),
but maybe in the future we could do them through that format (there's a section
for adding teammates to a blog so they can post).

Thanks
Andrew

After some difficulty with being able to post on Lugnet, I am back and finally
able to say, nice blog.

I have no problems with the Bat adventures being posted. I myself have not
gotten around to posting anything because I have been hard at work on developing
the new web pages for the new adventure that will span both of my sectors.

It's going to be BIG. One adventure, two sectors, dozens of worlds, countless
starships, a cast of characters that's bigger than War and Peace, and the fate
of billions in the air.

So, you can see, I've been busy and I am glad that the Bat's adventures are out
there for reading. If you need help with grammar editing as my action e-mails
are not always given the time for proper grammar (like my Lugnet postings) then
give me a call.

Great stuff, Avery