 Gaming / Starship / 868
  Re: Our website is down!

(...) Sorry, sorry. :) My domain reg. expired and naturally I didn't get the bill in the mail since I had moved at least once since the last time. I just paid the bill online and the domain (and site) should be online again within 48 hours. (...) (19 years ago, 12-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Our website is up!

Just had to post that all is back up and groovin'.... (URL) Hendo (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship)