 Gaming / Starship / 868
Re: Our website is down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 01:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, David Grim wrote:
In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
Hey guys,

I noticed that the Starship website is down.

Mmmmm.  The registry is still good because its hosted elsewhere
(http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm).

Need advice from Hendo as to what if anything he would like to do...

Richard
Still baldly going...

Sorry, sorry.  :)
My domain reg. expired and naturally I didn't get the bill in the mail since I
had moved at least once since the last time.  I just paid the bill online and
the domain (and site) should be online again within 48 hours.
Naturally, the domain being down also shut down any email to or from my address.
I was wondering why I was getting no spam the past two days!  ;)

That's it, the ultimate spam-blocker: An email box with an expired domain!
Mwuhaha!  That'll trick 'em.

...Uh, I mean to say...

The Office of Galactic Mediation takes this sort of matter very seriously.  But
we want to ensure the citizens of the galaxy that this was merely an oversight
by the Oversight Committee and in no way was a terror attack by the Volgons or
any other pan-galactic threat.  We urge you to stay home and remain calm and
soon our fleet will have this problem cleaned up.  Your safe and quick return to
galactic travel is our top priority.

...That is right after this silly house busine..oop, is this thing still on?...
here get that... CLICK  FzzzzzzzzWWAT!•••