 Gaming / Starship / 866
Re: Our website is down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 22:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Hey guys,

I noticed that the Starship website is down.

Does it cost money to renew the website? And if it does, then can we move the website to a free domain supporter?

I am sure that this is a temporary thing, but I also do not want to have the burden of upkeeping the old website fall on just one person’s shoulders. Adding new stuff and ships I don’t think would be too hard, but if one person is paying the bills, then I think we can move it.

This may be all moot. I was just wondering if assistance could be lent.

-Avery

I suppose the website may still be up, but the domain registration (valynce.com) has expired. If somebody has the site IP they could check. It does cost a bit to register or renew a domain, but if the website is still up we could just update offsite links to point right at the IP for a temporary fix. Probably should be still be moved, though.

and just as the link gets updated on the brikwars site...

I wonder if they have space.