 Gaming / Starship / 856
Re: I don't know where I'm gonna go when the star's gonna blow...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 01:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Micheal Fuller wrote:
Okay, my ship is up and ready, I am a playa now, I read some past posts about
active sectors...

So, my question is... Are these sectors active right now --> New Pacific, Grave
Belt, Sol, and Outer Rim?

Reply here, or send to my new e-mail, which is fully mine:

www.nesderaq_2@yahoospamhater.com (without the spam hater, of course.)

Micheal, New Pacific isn't active at the moment, although you're welcome to call
it home if you wish.  And I'm always happy to chat about the Commonwealth of New
Pacific, Port Block Yards, the Especially Cross Piratical Space Dudes, or the
Warrior Monks of St Patbrick if you want to wend them into your own history or
story.

Active sectors at the instant are probably Andrew's and any of Avery's.  Check
back over the last couple of months of posts for invites, and catch up with
them.

Hendo (Good and Kind Galactic Mediator) generally assigns a start sector to new
players, but that said, I am sure that if you wanted to start in a given sector,
and the Sector Mediator (Andrew or Avery) were cool with it, Hendo would be cool
with it to.

So check for the recent invites, and call up those sector mediators!

Richard
Still baldly going...