 Gaming / Starship / 844
843  |  845
Subject:
A new player posting to join up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:56:26 GMT

Here is the link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=117292

Ship Name: Tormente en el Horizonte

Organisation with which the ship is associated: None

Ship’s Home Sector: None, start me off wherever the GM wishes

Ship’s Class: KT-1200 Neldor Transport

Ship’s Role: Freighter

Crew Species: Human

Normal Crew Size: 1-2

Number and Nature of any Sub-Vessels: 2 escape pods of 2 person capacity each.

Ship’s Captain: Avar Creo

Ship’s Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=117292

Player: Mike

Player Email: nesderaq@yahoo.com

Back Story or summary description about the Ship: Avar Creo started off in the trade business for profit and for personal exploration. Since then, he has come to enjoy the un-expected and the great things that he has seen in his travels. Very much a loner, he has no crew onboard his ship, though it could handle several other persons for long periods of time.

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None): High

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None): Low

I am not sure of what else there needs to be to be a player. Whoever is responsible, please e-mail me and I will try to fill in the blanks. So far I have the web page for my ship, which is the brickshelf, and a ship soon to be registered. After being badgered by a friend to get into all of this, I hope that there is as good adventuring as it seems.

Thanks, Mike.