 Gaming / Starship / 843
842  |  844
Subject:
Helix Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:08:11 GMT

Hi everyone.

I meant to post the winner of the race weeks ago, but things got away from me.
So, CONGRATULATIONS AVERY in winning the race!  His ship, the Bat Outta He11,
made it around the course in about two months, barely beating the Sabre.  Noble
effort Sean!

In other news, Helix is starting straight in on another adventure, though it's
not a direct request from the Fleet.  Head on over to Helix with one purpose in
mind and end up saving the greater part of the galactic arm from an ancient
evil!  Or, maybe not quite that cheesey, but three ships are already
involved--come on over for some massive player interaction!

Andrew