 Gaming / Starship / 827
    Why I have been posting all this stuff to Starship lately. —Avery Christy
   Hey all you Starshippers, Some of you might have been wondering why I have been posting bikes and robits and shuttles for sale to Starship. Well, my fullest intention was to not only share those things with the community, but, if other players were (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Why I have been posting all this stuff to Starship lately. —Dan Mattia
   (...) All very nice. This was my original plan, as well, though I never stated it publicly. I figured this: If Faction A mass-produces something and puts it on sale, surely Faction A wouldn't be the only ones to buy it. Therefore, there'd be others (...) (20 years ago, 18-Dec-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)