 Gaming / Starship / 821
Fwd: Starship Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:04:43 GMT

Asked by email from Michael G. Barford:

I am an inexpirienced builder without many bricks. I do not have CAD, but I do have LEGO Digital Designer. Will this work? I am also confused about minifigs. Do you have to have them in a set, because Digital Designer does not include them. Can your ship be made so that no minifigs would fit? I am sorry that I have so many questions, but this site seems very intresting.