 Gaming / Starship / 789
  Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector?

(...) Provided its cool with the local SM its cool with me. Otherwise you can start in your own sectors, or for that matter, I can randomly insert you into reality someplace :-) What one cannot do is materialise a battlefleet in the middle of some (...) (20 years ago, 23-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector?

(...) ...*yawn* (decadently): Oh, very well. *wavers hand* Send it in. --Andrew (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: Permission to start a ship in another SM's sector?

(...) Don't yawn too deep, it's the Sycamaranian ship, the P'hek commanded by Captain Sneef. check out his species at: www.geocities.com/av...istry.html Anyhew, let's start the P'hek out at good ol' planet Helix where Sneef was last seen selling (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)