 Gaming / Starship / 785
Re: Shuttles for sale for all walks of life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:58:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:
   http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5343

Follow the yellow link above to the wonderful shuttle lot, where you will find shuttles for everyone!

Yah!

Not a bad idea, but I was expecting the sale yard to have some fences and an office, at least. Good idea though. I hope you can supply enough shuttles - there are a heck of a lot of shoppers walking around there :-)

Cheers,

Hey Paul,

How would ya like to play one of your beautiful spaceships in Starship? Granted, it’s more about typing the action email than about looking at pictures, but it would be fun to make a couple story-related images...

Just trying to drum up more interest from the .space community :-)

--Andrew