 Gaming / Starship / 784
Re: Shuttles for sale for all walks of life!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Avery Christy wrote:
   http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5343

Follow the yellow link above to the wonderful shuttle lot, where you will find shuttles for everyone!

Yah!

Not a bad idea, but I was expecting the sale yard to have some fences and an office, at least. Good idea though. I hope you can supply enough shuttles - there are a heck of a lot of shoppers walking around there :-)

Cheers,