 Gaming / Starship / 780
    Re: Dropship Argonos —Richard Parsons
   (...) Fabulous. It has that angular brutality of the war machine with no time or interest in aesthetics for their own value. Very nice. Its interesting too because I find my own thoughts turning from the peaceful and repair intentions of Port Block (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Dropship Argonos —Andrew Engstrom
   (...) Thank you very much sir. I've got more projects in the works (based on some more of that Christian Piccolo guy's drawings). Should be a cruiser next, unless I get some divine inspiration in another direction. --Andrew (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.space, FTX)