 Gaming / Starship / 780
  Re: Dropship Argonos

(...) Fabulous. It has that angular brutality of the war machine with no time or interest in aesthetics for their own value. Very nice. Its interesting too because I find my own thoughts turning from the peaceful and repair intentions of Port Block (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

  Re: Dropship Argonos

(...) Thank you very much sir. I've got more projects in the works (based on some more of that Christian Piccolo guy's drawings). Should be a cruiser next, unless I get some divine inspiration in another direction. --Andrew (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, lugnet.space, FTX)