 Gaming / Starship / 771
    The Adventure! —Andrew Engstrom
   I do believe that my ship, the XP-78g "Wrath of God" has reached Cruan'atan sector. Along the same lines, Avery's ship, the Bat Outta Hlel (intentional misspelling) has reached Helix. I'm sending out my Action Email to Avery, so I'll be looking for (...) (20 years ago, 28-Aug-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)