 Gaming / Starship / 771
770  |  772
Subject:
The Adventure!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:10:14 GMT

I do believe that my ship, the XP-78g “Wrath of God” has reached Cruan’atan sector. Along the same lines, Avery’s ship, the Bat Outta Hlel (intentional misspelling) has reached Helix. I’m sending out my Action Email to Avery, so I’ll be looking for the first one from him!

Also, a reminder that the Great Space Race in Helix starts in two weeks! Join up, people!!! If there are any entries that cannot make it here in two weeks, I might postpone it until we have enough entrants. So far, only Avery’s ship is entered. Do you want him to win by default??

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jengst/fleet/fleet_001.htm

http://www.frontiernet.net/~jengst/fleet/fleet_003.htm

Sorry for the long url, Ozbricks hates me...

Andrew