 Gaming / Starship / 734
    For anyone who wants to know... —Avery Christy
   For all current Starship players, and for all prospective players who I am trying to recruit or who am I not attempting to recruit into this awesome game. I have spent my down time from Starship writing and building. And, here in the next week (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: For anyone who wants to know... —Dan Mattia
   (...) Hey, Can't wait to see the vessels. But don't take too long; my drool will eventually drown me. I've been very active as of late too. Unfortunate, as school is almost here and Starship will start to be active around then. Anyway, thanks for (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)