 Gaming / Starship / 729
  No trouble caused...

Hey, no trouble has been caused. I was just letting everyone know where things stand at the present, why they are there, and what I plan to do. You know, just in case someone out there was wondering why the SM Avery was not sending out action (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

  Re: No trouble caused...

(...) Avery and all, I have sometimes thought of all us Starshippers writing things similar to mini-biographies on what we like and stuff. Yeah, I play football. It's hell. After one practice, we ran about 95% of the time. I'm a lineman, not a wide (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)