 Gaming / Starship / 729
728  |  730
Subject:
No trouble caused...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:57:18 GMT

Hey, no trouble has been caused.

I was just letting everyone know where things stand at the present, why they are
there, and what I plan to do.

You know, just in case someone out there was wondering why the SM Avery was not
sending out action e-mails at this time.

Things seemed to have slowed down, so I too was slowing down.

So, Dan, you play football? That is cool. I think it is interesting some of the
other things that go on in Starshipers' lives, like I was blown away to hear
that Hendo was getting married. I mean, yah way to go!

And of course, as we know, there are also times when family members pass away
and it is nice for us all to show support when that happens.

I have not heard from Richard for a time, wonder if he's ok?

Well, talk later. Avery