 Gaming / Starship / 725
    So, who are the new guys? —Andrew Engstrom
   Hi Long time, no see, guys! I have some good news and bad news. Good news: I'm back and ready to play, even though (bad news...) Helix will have to remain closed for another month. I've got things sorted out enough to start playing Starship again, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Whoops, forgot something... —Andrew Engstrom
   Ooops! I forgot to mention that my new (finally spam-free) email address is: drummere3@hotmail.com I don't know if I can change my email for posting to Lugnet, but I'd appreciate it if all my action emails would be sent to my new address. Thanks! (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)