 Gaming / Starship / 725
724  |  726
Subject:
So, who are the new guys?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:32:04 GMT

Hi

Long time, no see, guys! I have some good news and bad news. Good news: I’m back and ready to play, even though (bad news...) Helix will have to remain closed for another month. I’ve got things sorted out enough to start playing Starship again, but not mediating. Add to that the fact that ozbricks’s ftp setup won’t let me access my website...

Anyhoo, I’m back! I’d like to meet all the new guys, but maybe it would be even better to meet them IC! Hendo: which sector currently has the most player ships in it?

And I want to make sure my ship registry is completely up to date...

1. The CC-135 Salvage Monkey and the SV-11d Magellan are going to be decommissioned.

2. The XP-78g Wrath of God will have its Armor rating increased to High, and its sensors increased to Medium.

I’m going to be building another ship, this one more along civilian lines, but it probably won’t be finished any time soon. And as far as my sector, it will also be taking more of a civilian feel for its next adventure. And for those of you who want to enter my next adventure, all I’m going to say is this: speed.

Richard: have you been having trouble accessing your ozbricks account lately? I can’t log on to my ftp folder to update my website. I’d email the admin, but ozbricks.com says he’s in the hospital(!). Any ideas?

Well, it feels good at least being back in the game. See you in Space!

-Andrew