 Gaming / Starship / 719
    Re: Reason for my Recent Absense —John P. Henderson
   (...) Dan, my most sincere condolences to you and your family. I am sure it has been a tough battle for you all as I know how such things can be. Take the time off you need. I am sure everyone will understand. My thoughts go to you. -GM Hendo (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Reason for my Recent Absense —Dan Mattia
   (...) Thanks. I sincerely thank you for your condolences and sincerely appreciate it. Wednesday was her memorial service. It was beautiful; if she was there, she would've cried. The choir she sang in (The Happy Notes) sang Amazing Grace for her. She (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)