 Gaming / Starship / 719
Re: Reason for my Recent Absense
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 03:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
   Hi all, sorry to post another one of these hiatus things.

For about two weeks I’ve been visiting the hospice where my grandmother was dying of cancer. I have been very sad and depressed over this and also very unwilling to keep up with what I have to do. I apologise.

This week will be the same, if not worse. My grandmother passed away this morning at 1:15 and I’ll have the appropriate things to do.

I’ll be back when all is well again and action emails will be sent then.

Dan, my most sincere condolences to you and your family. I am sure it has been a tough battle for you all as I know how such things can be. Take the time off you need. I am sure everyone will understand. My thoughts go to you.

-GM Hendo