 Gaming / Starship / 715
714  |  716
Subject:
Incomming Message from DAC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:14:48 GMT

...Begin Xmit...

To: Open Hail
From: T'gol N'arl, Military Director

Begin Message:

To all galatic citizens;

The Dsibani Alliance Core has divided and a civil war has begun.  Travel
to this sector is prohibited.  All DAC Ships in other sectors are to be
recalled.  This is an internal matter and any outside interfearance will
not be tolorated.  Obey negotiated borders and do not enter the DAC
Sector.

T'gol N'arl out

---

OOC:  It has become painfully apperant that I am unable to even keep up
with my player ships on a weekly basis.  As soon as real life settels
down, I shall begin playing again.

Thanks

Jeff