 Gaming / Starship / 698
    Am I missing any? —Avery Christy
   Hi Folks, I have been out of commission for the last week or so --> really hectic on the job place. But, I have been searching the sector sites looking for missed sentient species. I have not found reference to any others, but I was told that they (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Am I missing any? —Dan Mattia
   (...) -snip- (...) I'll have the .doc to you soon. Busy time of year as its nearing the end of school, lots of stuff to do. Sorry to keep you waiting. -Dan (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)