 Gaming / Starship / 699
Re: Am I missing any?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 18:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Avery Christy wrote:
   Hi Folks,

I have been out of commission for the last week or so --> really hectic on the job place. But, I have been searching the sector sites looking for missed sentient species. I have not found reference to any others, but I was told that they are out there. Please send me the info when you guys get a chance so that I can put them on.

-snip-

Why am I saying all this? Oh well, I did this post to ask for info on sentient species that I have missed.

Thanks, Avery

I’ll have the .doc to you soon. Busy time of year as its nearing the end of school, lots of stuff to do. Sorry to keep you waiting.

-Dan