 Gaming / Starship / 673
  Apologies, Announcements...

Hey All- My most sincere apologies. I've been trying to get back into Starship alot lately, but my life has been getting busy with all matter of things. I've had to drop online Lego stuff in favor of more important things, such as school work, and a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)