 Gaming / Starship / 673
672  |  674
Subject:
Apologies, Announcements...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:34:00 GMT

Hey All-

My most sincere apologies. I’ve been trying to get back into Starship alot lately, but my life has been getting busy with all matter of things. I’ve had to drop online Lego stuff in favor of more important things, such as school work, and a girl. You know, life in general.

Since dropping off for a while, I lost my entire database of maps, grid actions, and suchlike, and haven’t had time to rework them. This is being amended. So, for the time being, my sectors aren’t adventure-ready, and I apologize to all players who have a ship there and have been awaiting action emails. I’ll be restarting them, and hope to do much better. Currently, they are open to traverse, but basically are just one big ‘spot’ to visit.

On announcements: I’m trying to get stuff back together to relaunch my fleet! I must admit that I have scrapped all vessels except a couple fighters, and only have mechs and ground units currently, but that is about to be remedied. Something special is in the works.

As for ships, I’ve been delaying actually registering the CSS Swordfish, so I will actually be having two new ships when all is said and done.

To recap: My ships (Iceclaw and Broadsword) are presumably in Nomad for the time being, none of my sectors are really active for adventuring, I’m working on finishing one ship and registering it and another soon, and restarting the sectors (hopefully). Quite a bit.

Who gets the registration emails now? I’ve been out of it for quite a while. I drop out and it multiplies :-) Cool.

L8rs /Ry out/