 Gaming / Starship / 67
66  |  68
Subject:
Weekend Reports 05/16/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:36:11 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Reports for galactic movement have been sent.  Updates to the site are
ongoing, but not ready to be public yet.  I have included in this week's
reports ships who have registered even though they are not pictured on the
site yet.

Welcome to Jeff and Aaron, our two newest players.

David and Jeff, I did not include you on this weekend's reports as I would
not consider your new ships registered without pics available.  Just let me
know when things are setup.

Enjoy!
-Galactic Mediator Hendo