 Gaming / Starship / 648
647  |  649
Subject:
Registration and Deregistration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:03:08 GMT

Richard et all,

I want to deregister two vessels and register a new vessel and two new craft. Register them at your convience.

Before I register my new vessel, I’d like to have two vessels deregistered:

CS Rhythm Emotion and USS Resilince are both to be deregistered at your convenience.

And my registration, in IC and OOC form:

Interstellar News Network: Special Report

Today, in response to the Cratha probe in New Republic territory, the New Republic announced that the USS Battlestar, one of only five Battlestar prototype dreadnoughts, will be traveling to Cruan’atan.

This vessel has engines capable of Warp 11 (medium) and a devestating array of weapons (high). Its sensors are not top-of-the-line (medium) as this vessel isn’t made for exploration. The armor is experimental and may or may not have minor or major issues, but it seems very durable (high).

Commanded by Admiral Nikoli Zepher, this ship is a frightening sight when weapons are fired. However, the New Republic Secretary of the Media I spoke to said, “We are not going to Cruan’atan for war. The NR is visiting that sector to complete the mission that the Cratha have set. We are simply going to complete it, but because of possible dangers, the Battlestar will be sent.”

The Battlestar will hold eleven Stingray fighters, five Dragon fighters, and four Larson class shuttles.

OOC Registration

Ship Name: USS Battlestar

Ship’s Home Sector: Descarian United

Ship’s Class: Prototype Dreadnought

Ship’s Role: Currently is Exploration, usually is frontline battle

Crew Species: Terran (mostly), Jekish

Normal Crew Size: 150

Number and Nature of any Sub-Vessels: 11 Stingray fighters, 5 Dragon fighters, four Larson class shuttles

Ship’s Captain: Admiral Nikoli Zepher

Ship’s Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=31258

Player: Dan Mattia

Player Email: danNOSPAM@danNOSPAMmattia.net

Back Story or summary description about the Ship: See news report above

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None): medium

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None): medium

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None): high

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None): high

SMALL CRAFT REGISTRATION ONE

Ship Name: Stingray

Ship’s Class: Medium Fighter

Ship’s Role: Escort, Dogfighting

Crew Species: Terran

Normal Crew Size: 1

Ship’s Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37518

Player: Dan Mattia

Player Email: dan@NOSPAMdanmattia.net

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None): High

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

SMALL CRAFT REGISTRATION TWO

Ship Name: Dragon

Ship’s Class: Medium Spacefighter/Ground support

Ship’s Role: Mostly used for ground support

Crew Species: Terran

Normal Crew Size: 1

Ship’s Webpage: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=37857

Player: Dan Mattia

Player Email: dan@NOSPAMdanmattia.net

Systems Qualities:

Propulsion (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Sensors (High, Medium, Low, or None): High

Armour (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Weapons (High, Medium, Low, or None): Medium

Thanks Richard. Sorry for such a long post.

-Dan