 Gaming / Starship / 634
    Regarding Arbor Action Emails —Dan Mattia
   CONCERNING EMAILS FOR ARBOR • David: I've not recieved a reply to my action email sent 2/18/04. If you need it resent, email me at starship@NOSPAMdanmattia.net and request it, or if you have recieved it, email the reply to lsa202@NOSPAMdanmattia.net (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Regarding Arbor Action Emails —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Remember that I too have a ship awaiting entry into the Sector. It's been waiting for some time now... thanks LFB (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Arbor Status Update (Was Re: Regarding Arbor Action Emails) —Dan Mattia
   (...) -snip- (...) Yes, the Nahap-Chek has been marked as a vessel awaiting an email. Sorry about that. Now, David's email has been found. He sent it to the wrong address. And it seems Andrew also has a ship in my sector, but said he can't play (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

        Re: Arbor Status Update (Was Re: Regarding Arbor Action Emails) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Mmmmm. I have Andrew's Errant Kangaroo in New Pacific, and in a bit of a tricky situation. Despite feeling like the last boyfriend that turned a girl into a lesbian, I plan to play the Errant Kangaroo out myself week by week, and then see it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

        Re: Arbor Status Update (Was Re: Regarding Arbor Action Emails) —Dan Mattia
   (...) Hmm. I'll take that into consideration. And a big LOL on the boyfriend bit. -Dan (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)